Consultancy on data analysis and drafting of final Perceived Outcome Score (ScoPeO) survey report – Cambodia
HI, founded in 1982 in Cambodia and active today in more than 60 countries, is an independent and impartial aid organization working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. HI works alongside people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, acts and testifies to meet their basic needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights.
Context of the project
The project titled “supporting a holistic approach for the rehabilitation of adults and children with disabilities” was implemented in the provinces of Kampong Cham and Tboung Khmum from 2018 to 2022. The project aimed to improve health, living conditions, social participation and socio-economic development. people with disabilities through Facilitate access of people with disabilities to quality health and social services through an inclusive and holistic approach.
Advice on data analysis and report writing for the final Perceived Outcomes Score (ScoPeO) survey
Location: Phnom Penh
Number of working days: 10 working days
Time range: September 12 – October 07, 2022
ScoPeO Endline Survey
Quality of life is a cross-cutting issue that affects all beneficiaries, and as such the activities of all programs should ideally result in improved quality of life, as quality of life is closely linked to function and the participation. Analyzing this data can also provide insight into new activities needed to support customer engagement, safety, and functioning.
The results of the study will serve as a monitoring tool for the Luxembourg MOFA-AC5 funding cycle. This will provide an overall view of the impact of HI’s activities in a certain number of sectors to be measured.
323 respondents were selected as a sample to be interviewed face to face following defined questionnaires. 323 respondents out of 2400 clients who benefited from the project were selected for an interview. These data are calculated with a confidence level of 95% and a confidence interval of 4.7.
Data collection team:
The conducted data was collected by 05 external data collectors in May and June 2022 which are managed by HI. Each data collector is trained on questionnaires for 1 day in Kampong Cham province in June 2022 by HI staff.
Objective and expected tasks of the mission
Analyze the data collected and write a final ScoPeO survey report and compare it to the ScoPeo baseline report; we can measure the effect of HI’s multi-sectoral intervention on the quality of life of beneficiaries in the target areas in Cambodia.
Expected tasks of the mission
- To determine whether engagement with rehabilitation services alone improves the quality of life of adults with disabilities.
- To determine whether engagement in rehabilitation services and socio-economic inclusion activities leads to improved quality of life for adults with disabilities.
- Compare the evolution of the quality of life between those who only access rehabilitation services and those who access a set of services (rehabilitation services and socio-economic integration activities).
- The maximum amount of the consultation is 2,300.00 USD (withholding tax).
The maximum amount takes into account the tax (VAT or withholding tax) according to the following criteria:
- Cambodian residents registered with the General Directorate of Taxes (GDT) must provide their tax certificate and apply 10% VAT.
- Cambodian residents not registered with the General Directorate of Taxes (GDT) must apply a withholding tax of 15% of the amount of their proposal.
- The non-Cambodian resident must apply according to Cambodian tax law a withholding tax of 14% of the amount of the proposal.
- Project code: 16F1_00
- Task: 1A12
- Financing code: FAC5_001 / D4
- Profile of local consultant
The consultation will be carried out by an individual or a group of experts which has the following qualification and specifications:
- Relevant professional knowledge and experience in the field of health and disability; in particular rehabilitation and socio-economic integration
- Experience in researching and producing lessons learned documents
- Strong report writing skills in English
- Fluency in Khmer would be beneficial but not required
How to register
Documents requested for submission: A brief motivation letter and a CV with references
The candidate must include all expenses related to the consultation which must include travel, accommodation, logistics, etc. These must be included in the financial request.
The evaluation of the expression of interest will be done through a selection committee only if a complete application is received.
The complete application must be sent to HI’s logistics team ([email protected])
The deadline for submitting applications is August 26, 2022 at 5:00 PM. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Selected candidates may be invited for an interview or discussion.
“Humanity & Inclusion is committed to protecting the rights of children and opposes all forms of exploitation and abuse of children. HI’s subcontractors must commit to protecting children against exploitation and abuse”
The attached ToRs: Reference terms