Global NGS Data Analytics Market Outlook, 2022-2026
Dublin, 04 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Data Analysis – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Data Analysis Market to Reach US$1.2 Billion by 2026
The growth of the global market is expected to be driven by the massive adoption of RNA and DNA sequence analysis technology. Cloud-based platforms are rapidly emerging as favorable solutions to perform computationally intensive activities when analyzing NGS data, which allows researchers to quickly and simply acquire computational resources to perform data analysis. large-scale NGS data. Recent technological advancements in cloud computing and bioinformatics have led to the development of a wide range of cloud-based bioinformatics platforms and services to perform large-scale NGS data analysis, which is expected to propel significant growth. market in the years to come.
NGS methods are widely used in genomics research, clinical diagnostics and precision medicine in oncology, especially for the diagnosis of breast and lung cancers. The rising prevalence of cancer cases across the world is expected to drive the growth of the global NGS data analysis market in the near future. Additionally, with tangible progress being made towards personalized disease treatment, there is an increased demand for fast and accurate sequencing algorithms and interpretation tools that can help speed data analysis.
Amid COVID-19 Crisis, Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Data Analysis Market Estimated at US$549.2 Million in 2020, Expected to Reach Revised Size of US$1.2 Billion US dollars by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 14.1% over the analysis period. Services, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.9% to reach US$814.1 million by the end of the analysis period.
After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the NGS Commercial Software segment is readjusted at a revised CAGR of 13% for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 44% share of the global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data analysis market.
Analytical software is expected to show robust growth over the next few years, attributed to increased awareness and growing demand for sequencing technologies. The large amounts of data generated via NGS require management platforms and solutions, which leads to an increasing demand for such algorithms and tools. Companies that lack the necessary infrastructure for data analysis, interpretation and management are increasingly adopting cost-effective NGS data analysis services.
The US market is estimated at $238.7 million in 2021, while China is expected to reach $128.6 million by 2026
The Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data analysis market in the United States is estimated to be worth US$238.7 million in 2021. The country currently accounts for a 37.6% share of the global market. China, the second largest economy in the world, is expected to reach an estimated market size of US$128.6 million in 2026 growing at a CAGR of 15.1% over the analysis period.
Other noteworthy geographic markets include Japan and Canada, each forecasting growth of 12.8% and 13.3% respectively over the analysis period. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 14.1%, while the rest of the European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$101.9 million by the end of the year. analysis period. The United States is a major regional market for NGS data analysis, owing to the presence of several established players, growing demand for personalized medicine, and the launch of several large-scale genome sequencing projects in the region .
Europe represents another important market. The dominance of the region is attributed to the presence of several key global players including Agilent Technologies, Illumina and Thermo Fisher Scientific coupled with the presence of a large number of regional players engaged in the development of data analysis software NGS. Several European universities are also involved in conducting various NGS research projects, which is driving the adoption of NGS software tools in the region.
Select contestants (111 total featured)
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Congenica Ltd.
- DNAnexus Inc.
- Dnastar, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Fabric Genomics, Inc.
- Genuity Science
- Golden Helix, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Intrexon Bioinformatics Germany GmbH
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
- Partek Incorporated
- SciGenom Labs Pvt. ltd.
- Sophia Genetics
- ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc.
Main topics covered
- NGS Data Analysis: Unraveling Critical Clues to Solve Scientific Problems
- NGS data analysis: overview of file formats and downstream analysis
- File formats for NGS raw data
- NGS data: downstream analysis
- Impact of Covid-19 and a looming global recession
- 2020 marked as a year of disruption and transformation
- The endless “race” between the virus and vaccines continues. In the midst of this chaotic battle, where is the global economy going now and beyond?
- Omicron is spreading panic around the world; Omicron’s variant brings back memories and fears of the worst part of the 2020 pandemic
- Short term impact of Omicron on travel
- Financial impact
- Scientists seek to gather more information about Omicron
- Pharmaceutical companies aim to improve existing vaccines to counter Omicron
- Omicron: impact on the travel industry
- Measures taken by countries to prevent the transmission of the Omicron variant
- As IMF revises global GDP upwards for 2021, businesses optimistic about economic comeback despite lingering pandemic
- Impact of COVID-19 on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Data Analysis
- The great promise of NGS in the fight against COVID-19 sheds light on the NGS data analytics market
- Global Market Overview and Outlook
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Data Analysis Market Witnesses Blossoming Growth
- Key Market Drivers and Inhibitors
- Market analysis
- Leader in the United States and Europe, Asia-Pacific to witness growth
- Analysis by product
- Analysis by Workflow
- Analysis by mode
- Analysis by read length
- Analysis by end use
- Competitive landscape
- Recent market activity
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- Growing Next-Generation Sequencing Market Drives Demand for NGS Data Analysis
- Increase R&D activities in NGS
- Growing Use of NGS in Drug Discovery Drives Growth of NGS Data Analytics
- Growing Application of Whole Genome Sequencing Drives Demand for Faster Secondary Analysis Tools
- Technological advances in sequencing techniques and data integration
- Research initiatives for the development of NGS-based in vitro diagnostics
- Need for large-scale NGS data analysis drives cloud-based bioinformatics services
- NGS data analysis using Big Data is gaining momentum
- Improved regulatory and reimbursement scenario for NGS-based diagnostic tests
- Increase in genome mapping programs
- Falling Genome Sequencing Costs Drive Market Growth
- Growth of Long-Read Sequencing to Drive NGS Data Analytics Market
- Aging demographics present opportunities
- Growing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases to Drive Market Prospects
- Market challenges
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total number of companies profiled: 111
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lcy0qx